Well, to keep it short and sweet, they're all great!
- Mrs. Crimble's Dutch Apple Cake: so gooood! It's so cinnamon-y which can never go wrong! So moist, too! Make yourself a cup of tea or coffee, and you're all set!
- Holland & Barrett Soya: I can't say there's much different from any other brands out there. It's not bad by any means though :)
- Nākd: I'm in love with these bars seriously! They are so tasty, and great as a snack during break or when studying in the library like me. My favourite out of this lot definitely has to be the cashew cookie one <3 Ever since I tried it, I have bought probably eight more of that one haha ^.^
- Panda Raspberry Licorice: It's definitely not a strong liquorice. I could hardly taste it. Quite like it. I'm gonna try other flavours next time to see which one is the best :)
- Discovery Foods Ltd. Garlic & Herb Tortillas: Just like any other tortillas really. I'm not saying I don't like it, but it's one of those food that doesn't usually stand out as the best.
Hope you like this post! :)